}
let me know you dropped by. leave a comment or a tag.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

early morning

you must think me indifferent for not feeling any pain.you must think i'm a cold, heartless... yes that. but it is only because i try hard not to yield to this weakness pushing me into insanity. and it is hard, really. there is only so much indifference i can fake.so much pain i can mask. and my diversional activities are not doing me any good either.

however, believe me when i tell you: i have done my mourning. now it is time to release the mirrors from their ghostly white covers.

it's 6:22 AM while i write this. or type. ah, the technicalities don't matter to me anymore. nothing does. yet i still write. else, i think my mind would explode, or worse, give in to the evil forces pushing me. lol.



lostandconfused lost herself at 11:31 AM |