}
let me know you dropped by. leave a comment or a tag.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

vulnerable moment

i'd trade a million for your thoughts. if i had the money.

nah!

- - -
questions have been answered, but somehow i have never been more confused and vulnerable in my life.

i know dawn will soon follow. there is not an ounce of doubt about that, but i fear i've been too deprived of light in my life and grown too accostumed to the dimness that i dare not look at the sun. so i wish you'd just tell me because i'm too afraid to ask.

this is something i cannot fight. i don't even know you.
so i cannot try; you know i can't.
but when you died, it seems like a part of me died with you.
and you're not even dead yet.

my words, although melodramatic, lame, vague, incomplete, nonsensical... and maybe missing some lines...
they mean the world to me.



lostandconfused lost herself at 7:41 PM |