}
let me know you dropped by. leave a comment or a tag.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

not another stranger

Stranger,

You are unlike any other stranger I know. :) Do you know?

You said once that life is too short to trifle with. You are wise beyond your years. (Sober or not. XD) There is no telling where your wisdom may lead you. But you know better than to be too cautious. After all, life is but a transient occurrence. It maybe fragile, but it is too precious to be tucked away in a closet where nothing may cause it harm, safe with the company of only cobwebs to admire its splendor.

You have taught me to pay attention to the omens. You urged me to heed fate’s warnings. Maybe so much that, inasmuch as I would like to deny it, your paranoia is rubbing off on me. :P

However, my “indecision is taking over every time.” And this time, I have yet to overcome a fork in the road. It may take some time, I think, to learn the ropes of this…business—or art, situation, craft, or whatever you wish to call it. Unforch, time has never really been on my side. And I have never really been a fan, so the feeling is mutual. You know how I hate time. But I will try to befriend it.

Speaking of time, please be reminded that you owe me 30 bucks. Hihih… I do hope you would not forget to pay me. And soon. Since my replacement duties are coming up next week, and since my interest rates are likely to skyrocket again. You wouldn't want to be buried in debt, would you? Anyway, I should have just said that since it’s what I really wanted to say. I regret taking up so much of your not-so-precious time.

Also a stranger,

Reezah ^__^\m/


lostandconfused lost herself at 6:57 PM |