}
let me know you dropped by. leave a comment or a tag.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

loathing

I hate how I have been. I do not know myself anymore. I feel like I have been wasting my time in things that I do not even foresee myself to be in the future. I have always thought that destiny would come to me in some form of epiphany. I have been waiting for that moment to happen, but it seems like it’s all in my head. My illusions have been screwing with me. And every second I spent in waiting, is a second in my life wasted.

Do I put it to an end? Or do I go on? It should have been easy to stop. To just take a break and reevaluate my priorities. But then again, I don’t even know what I want anymore. And if I stop, who knows how much more time I’ll even end up wasting?


lostandconfused lost herself at 11:36 PM |