}
let me know you dropped by. leave a comment or a tag.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Loser Song Syndrome



daphne loves derby keeps on teasing me. it's been almost a year (i think) since i last heard their song, but through an unexpected turn of events i heard the very song last night and it has been bugging me since. last night of all times. hmmm... is that weird? or is it just me? i am, after all, a master of deriving profound meanings from run-of-the-mill occurrences.

Can you take this silence like a pill so I can breathe again?
I've been trying to ignore the best part of you.


oh god, help me. i hate that title!


--- - ---- -- --- - ---- -- --- - ---- -- --- - ---- -- --- - ---- -- --- - ---- -- --- - ---
On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs. I am haunted by waters." -Norman Maclean, The River Runs Through It


lostandconfused lost herself at 4:08 AM |